Studio Players' 10-Minute Play Festival
1. Any playwright may enter; only one script per playwright.
2. The play must be a 10 minute play (meaning it will be approximately 10 pages long).
3. All plays should be emailed, with a separate cover page, with: play's title, author's name, email address, mailing address and phone number. The play itself should only have the title; no identifying information contained in or on the 10 page script.
4. To be considered, each script must be received by April 30th.
5. The contest is open to the first 150 entries received.
6. Winning entrants agree to a full production of their scripts.
That's it! The top 7 scripts (as determined by the judges) will be performed by active members of the Bluegrass theater community. Each play will be a fully realized, staged production; each performance showing all winning scripts. The 7 Selected playwrights will each receive $200 in prize money.
All entries should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "10-min play fest" as the subject line.